18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁The Performance Based Funding Model was approved at the January 2014 Board of Governors Meeting. The development of the model included university presidents, provosts, boards of trustees, and other stakeholders starting in the fall of 2012. The model includes 10 metrics that evaluate Florida institutions on a range of issues. These metrics were chosen after reviewing over 40 metrics identified in the University Work Plans.
The model has four guiding principles: 1) use metrics that align with SUS Strategic Plan goals, 2) reward Excellence or Improvement, 3) have a few clear, simple metrics, and 4) acknowledge the unique mission of the different institutions.
- Performance Based Funding Overview
- Summary of SUS Performance Based Funding through 2018-19
- Brochure – PBF at a Glance – 2014-2017
- Information Brief – PBF Metric Schedule
Individual University Impact
18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁Allocations, final metric score sheets, approved changes to the model, benchmarks, FAQs, definitions, and other information for each institution and each year are posted in this section.
- Allocation to institutions
- Final metric score sheets
- Approved changes to the model
- University Slides
- Summary of Performance Funding Initiatives
- University Improvement Plans
- Florida Atlantic University
- New College of Florida
- University of West Florida
Data and Methodology
- Methodology Documents
- Data Integrity Process
18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁The integrity of data provided to the Board of Governors is critical to the performance-based funding (PBF) decision-making process. To provide assurance that the data submitted for this process is reliable, accurate, and complete, the Board of Governors developed a Data Integrity Certification process in June 2014.
18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁University presidents and boards of trustees were directed to task their chief audit executives to perform an audit of the university’s processes which ensure the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of data submissions to the Board of Governors. Audits are to be conducted in accordance with professional auditing standards and are to be submitted to the Board of Governors for their annual meeting in March.
18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁Additionally, university presidents and boards of trustees are required to execute a Data Integrity Certification affirmatively certifying each representation. The audit results provide a basis of the president’s and chair’s certification. When the president and board chair cannot make the certification as prepared, a written explanation is required.
Florida Polytechnic University is not yet eligible to participate in the Performance-Based Funding process. Therefore, 11 universities are required to conduct the audit and submit a certification. The following table contains the audit reports and certifications for the three most recent fiscal years. To request older reports, please contact us at [email protected].
Audits and Certifications
|University|| Funding Year |
| Funding Year |
| Funding Year |
|FL Poly||Exempt from|
|Exempt from |
18youngchinagirlg视频 ALEXAGRACE小女十六岁The chart label “Data Year” refers to data submitted during the fiscal year prior to the funding year, as audits are retrospective. “Funding Year” is in accordance with fiscal year.
Performance-Based Funding Studies
Performance-Based Funding-State Comparison
There is a national trend towards performance-based funding with Tennessee being the pioneer state. To view information on other states that have adopted performance funding measures, please see the links below.
- PDF comparisons of FL to Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
Performance-Based Funding News Clips
Select news clips on performance based funding in Florida:
- Universities face tougher graduation standard (March 28, 2018)
- Letter_UF Board of Trustees Chair Bill Heavener (June 30, 2017)
- Guestview: Long-term strategies pay off for UWF (June 29, 2017)
- UWF ranks high in Florida Board of Governors’ performance funding model (June 22, 2017)
- Universities mark another year of improvement under performance funding (June 22, 2017)
- States challenge public universities to prove they are worth their funding (March 13, 2017)
- FAU’s $25 million windfall to pay for raises, research, safety (July 1, 2016)
- Governor Scott Signs Board of Governors’ Performance Based Funding Model Into Law (April 14, 2016)
- Graduation rate improving, FAU wins top spot in Florida scorecard (March, 16, 2016)
- Florida A&M University makes gains in state metrics rankings (March 16, 2016)
- New College is striving for state dollars (August 16, 2015)
- FAU Making Changes and Help Comes to Boca’s Permitting Process (June 4, 2015)
- UWF investing in its own success (March 19, 2015)
- UCF receives $21.8 million in performance funding (February 5, 2015)
- University receives $8.1 million in performance-based funding in time for its 18th year (August 20, 2014)
- Florida Universities Get $200 Million in Performance Funding (June 17, 2014)
- USF-St. Pete Makes Push to Retain Students (June 9, 2014)
- Governor Scott Signs State University System Budget (June 2, 2014)
- Board of Governors’ Performance Funding Model Receives Recognition at National Conference (May 29, 2014)
- Chancellor Criser Explains Performance Based Funding (March 1, 2014)
- Chancellor Criser’s Letter to the Editor (February 14, 2014)
- University Concerns about Performance Based Funding (January 16, 2014)
- Introduction to Performance Based Funding (January 14, 2014)
For more news clips on performance based funding or the State University System of Florida, please visit the news archive